What: Free participation and full board for two nights and two days*
When: 19:00, Monday 10 February 2020 to 17:00, Wednesday 12 February 2020
Where: Park Plaza Hotel, 41 Maid Marian Way, NG1 6GD, Nottingham, United Kingdom
Hosted by The Carbon Recycling Network (BBSRC-NIBB), this FREE, two-day conference will bring together academic and industrial partners to identify and address key challenges in this area of Carbon Recycling. The programme will include talks from invited speakers from academia and industry, as well as from selected submitted abstracts.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers
- Sean Simpson (LanzaTech, USA)
- Volker Müller (Goethe-University, Frankfurt)
- Arren Bar – Even (Max-Planck-Institute, Germany)
- Klaas J. Hellingwerf (Photanol BV, The Netherlands)
- Achim Raschka (nova – Institute, Germany)
- Rolf Thauer (Max-Planck-Institute, Germany)
- Irini Angelidaki (Technical University of Denmark, DTU)
Participation and full board are provided free of charge (thanks to BBSRC funding), but, with limitations on funding, attendance will be on successful application only with priority given to presenters.
A limited number of travel bursaries, up to £50 are available for young UK researchers (in first 5 years of research) on application.
*University of Nottingham delegates will be catered for on a day delegate plus conference dinner (on 11 February) basis, starting on 11 February 2020. Accommodation will not be provided.
Application opens: NOW CLOSED
Application closes: NOW CLOSED
Abstract submission deadline:NOW CLOSED